Like a lotus flower all is beautiful in Maison Polanka
The Escapade Package
A true escapade to discover Angkor with a senior guide, Cambodian cuisine and be pampered with a massage. The package is for 2 persons and includes:
- 3 nights stay
- Plate of fresh fruits upon check in
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Return airport transfers by car
- Angkor temples visit with tuk tuk transportation and English speaking guide
- 2 meals (dinner or lunch) for 2 persons
- Bodia classic massage for 60mn
- Bottled water and cold towel during the tour
- Transportation within Siem Reap town for 2 days during the stay
Inclusive of prevailing taxes and valid through April 30th 2018
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
Book your summer stay before 28th of February 2018 and get 10% off!
Offer period: months of June, July, August and September 2018
Booking period: Until February 28th 2018.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
Code: Early Bird Promo 2018
Redeem by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nia Retreat at Maison Polanka, March 9/10/11 with Debbie-Lee van Ginkel
Our Nia retreat packages provide the perfect opportunity to reconnect with one’s body, mind and emotions through movement and music, whilst surrounding oneself with self-care and pampering. Retreats include two Nia sessions daily.
Our Nia instructor, Debbie-Lee van Ginkel, is a South African Brown Belt Nia instructor with ten years of experience teaching Nia in Beijing, South Africa and Cambodia. Debbie is passionate about movement and its role in self-healing, and is dedicated to educating and empowering people to take charge of their own holistic, sustainable fitness. For more information on the Nia technique, visit www.nianow.com
Join us for our next retreat at Maison Polanka in March 2018!
- Price of $750 per person is based on DOUBLE occupancy per room.
- Includes airport pick-up and transfer, room on double occupancy basis, buffet breakfast and Khmer dinner, two Nia sessions daily.
For bookings, please email to email@example.com, code: Nia March