Our delicious Pomelo Salad with Shrimp and Fresh Herbs is a popular dish with our guests and we wanted you to be able to take it home with you. Here is the exact recipe we use to create this delicious and very healthy salad served at Maison Polanka.
- 800g pomelo or grape fruit , peeled and segmented
- 200g shrimp, peeled
- 20g mint leaves
- 3 tablespoon grated coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 10g shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Peel and break the Pomelo or Grapefruit segments into pieces.
- Boil in a few minutes the shrimp and set them aside.
- Combine the pomelo, boiled shrimp, mint leaves, grated coconut flakes in a bowl and mix together.
Making the sauce
- Combine the shallots, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over the pomelo and toss.
Sprinkle mint leaves on top and serve